Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm RICH

We came into this world with nothing and what we have now is something that we gain and even if we lose it or fail to get what we want, we still didnt lose anything cause we have nothing at the beginning.

I'm glad that I gained much much more than what I expect, more than those that I lost.I know I need to appreciate every things i got and be satisfied.

Time is getting less for me.I dunno what am I doing.Things getting more and more uncertain lately.Is it a test?I feel that there's something changing, like a new chapter in my life.Im afraid to accept it.Work step by step.I need to have more confidence to move on.

Theres so much things that i think i should be improving to be a better person.But all seem to be so difficult.Should i try harder?

No comments:

Post a Comment