Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding Day


Ohhh laa laaa~

"Prince William and Kate Middleton kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace"

I guess every corner of the world were witnessing this sweet moment of this lovely couple.

Luckily, there were some replay videos of all the precious moment available for those latecomers like ME!

I guess I still get to catched up most of the highlights of the ceremony.

Everyone in the UK were happy for them and at the same time, they felt joyous simply because they've GOT A DAY OFF! yayyy~

Like my cousin brother who actually took this golden opportunity to take a short break to somewhere else.

Ok, time to get back to more works for today.

Can't wait to get everything done and kick start my holiday!

Somehow, I had a couple of dreams lately about me doing all the packing, meeting mum in the airport...

I guess I am lucky to have someone waiting for me at home.Longing for my arrival...



I'm Feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment