Saturday, March 31, 2012

Scaffold




Ever feel like being protected?

From now on, I must learn to give rather than take,

To share instead of receiving.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I used to complain about the extra tasks given by my supervisor,

everyone had submitted their work,

but mine just never ending.

I couldn't help but complain about the extra,

But today,

I realised that these are not extra,

these are beautiful things which could change someone's life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back,

I am deeply appreciated by all the opportunities,

they might not be the best,

but they makes me grow as a better person with better value,

added more flavour in my life.

I am glad that I did not let go even though I was put in difficult situation,

after all, everything does make sense.

You just have to wait and be patient.

最好的总在最后。




I'm feeling:

No comments:

Post a Comment