Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cest La Vie



This is the video that CJ sent to me last semester when I was at the midst of mental breakdown. Was very touching cause he used different way to cheer me up and encourage me not to give up and be optimistic.Was crying while watching the video cause I'm a girl who like to cry.wahahhaha.Nola, cause I felt so guilty.Guilty because I din realise that I'm being surrounded by lot of happiness. I should be grateful for all the things I have instead of complaining about things that I don't have.The video reminds me of how naive am I.That's why I cry.Cause I feel that I'm such a fool for not knowing how to appreciate life.

Hope that this video will give you some inspiration as well.For those who doesn't know how to read chinese.I'm sorry.hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Visited your blog few times, but your blog's setting makes me feel really weird lerr..
    Did not plan to edit the codes?
    or

    don't dare to take risk on trying it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, what setting?Thanks for ur suggestion.I will make some changes when I'm free

    ReplyDelete