Monday, July 26, 2010

His Graduation Ceremony


24th of July, 3pm at the Palace of the Golden Horses.

I attended his graduation ceremony.

It was a wonderful Saturday, full of people wearing their robes with lots of wishes from their lovely friends and family. Everyone was painted with bright smile under the sunny afternoon in the lovely landscape and golden horses as their background.

I'm glad that I could be there to share his joy of happiness, together with his beloved friends and family as well:)

Glad that he managed to achieve what he wanted for his studies and still continue to fly high and never fear for the challenges ahead.How I wished that in future, I could share every single piece of his events in his life.

Once again, Congratulations!

I wished that in this coming September, we will continue to achieve our targets together in the UK.




No comments:

Post a Comment