Saturday, September 6, 2008

Air Cast + Guilty:S



Few weeks ago, Uncle Ben fell down from a ladder while trying to change the light bulb. As a result, he cracked his bone right at the heel. His leg was bandaged and he needs 2 use a clutch 2 walk. Luckily it doenst affect his joint. It will b healed in about one month. So now, he spends most of his time at home but this does not stop him from working. He is such a workaholic. Well, I can understand dat cz he nid 2 raise his family.2day he went 2 hospital 2 c d doc again. This time he decided 2 accept d doc’s offer 2 put on an aircast on his right leg. It looks like a giant leg 2 me but it seems 2 b more convenient 4 him cz it can b removed when he is resting in his couch o during his sleeping time. Tat means he dun have 2 use those clutch anymore and can walk lyk a normal person. but still, he kenot drive yet. Its kinda risky 4 him 2 drive I guess. So, can you guess how much does d aircast cost? Give u one hint: The famous England football player, David Beckham used 2 wear dat last time when he cracked his heel last time. Hehe .Uncle Ben told us dat according 2 d doc. I wonder what was d doc trying 2 say.There isn’t any pic or DB’s autograph oso. wat so proud about it leh?hehe.i feel dat he is trying 2 encourage my uncle 2 take dat offer so dat he can earn more by using DB’s name.but I must clarify dat my uncle take it not bcz of DB la.he really nid it 4 convenient purpose so dat he can go 2 work with ease.haha

2day I felt very guilty 2 make a std1 smal gal cried.i was teaching dem maths today.sum of dem haven complete their whole workbook and I was asked 2 make dem finish d whole book by 2day.so this girl was doing quite slow compare to others.it was not that she is not smart but she like 2 talk and “pat” wen I was teaching others.so wen everyone finished and d class had finished,I asked her to stay.she still gt 2 more ques actually and I tot her parents were going 2 pick her up so I asked her 2 finished up den onli can leave.den I stated packing my stuff 2 go 2 another classroom.wen I came bek 2 check on her again,I realize dat her paper was wet.so I tot it was just d water frm her water bottle cz she kept holding her water bottle 2day.den I heard dat she was sniffin.omg she was crying there.den I ask her wat happen n she said she going bek with the teacher’s car.her parents were bz and cun pick her up 2day.she din tell me earlier n jz kip quiet.den cried alone.poor thing.thz god d teacher’s car was still there.so i quickly stop him so dat she can catch up.this is d 1st time 1 made a small kid cry.i guess she must b very angry with me.mite b calling me a monster o smth.mayb she will draw me as a witch during her art class o smth.i feel so bad by thinking all these…I guess she mite told her parents by now n dey must b very geram wif me.mayb dey are cursing me oso.dammmmn.i mite get sue soon.i must find a lawyer soon 2 discuss this case and find out how much is d percentage 4 me 2 win this case.if I lost,den I dun tink I can write here anymore. I will b d next Paris Hilton. I will become a prisoner eating curry rice everyday and night according 2 my aunt,she used 2 scared me wif dat cz I was kinda notti las time.but wen I cum 2 tink about it now,its not dat scary oso 2 eat curry rice everyday n nite.keke.

Then when I was waiting 4 my sis 2 cum pick me up, I heard my employee was scolding a std4 gal. She was telling a std1 student ghost story. It was raining cats and dogs at dat time. I guess d small gal was frightened by d story so she cried non stop after dat. Other students quickly went to report to my employee. For your information, to them this is smth very happening n therefore all of them will b very ‘kepo’ n will gather around n gossip about it. They will take initiative 2 report 2 teacher as well. Haha. Then she scold d std 1 gal as well. She told her that it was just a story and it was not true. Later on she warned her not 2 listen 2 this kinda stuff anymore if she afraid of ghost. After a while, I saw them playing n chasing each other d. No one bother about d incident just now and I can hear shouting n laughing from them once again.
~end~

1 comment:

  1. Hey...
    Tis post i saw until canot stop frm laughing leh...
    Reli admire ur imagination n ur sense of humour... Haha...
    Btw, was d student stil angry wif u after d incident?? Lol...
    I think she mz has bcum a gud student... :)

    ReplyDelete