Thursday, September 18, 2008

Air of Freeeedom!



Finally im free!!whootsss.im no longer in the fist of disaster....2day is my last day in d horrible place facing the horrible boss(p/s is a she,super super wicked,very stingy.Conclusion?i dispise herrrrrr!!!!).phewww~i quickly dash out from the classroom and reach for my sis car.She was my saviour 2day.B4 that i had msg her 2 b punctual so that i dun have 2 c her face and she wun have a chance 2 pick on me anymore.I just hate it weneva i c her and listen 2 what she said.well,call me a bad worker i dont mind.i just need space 2 vent my anger and all d grievances that i went through this whole 2 months.Its got nothing 2 do with those innocent kids. ITS JUST HERRRRR WHO FREAK ME OUt!!even my sis c her oso dun really lyk her as well.c?she is so not friendly 2 anyone,even strangers!!can u feel how horrible she is?u will feel it more wen u noe how she treated me.Ive been ill-treated throughout this TWO whole months.

I was super pissed out with her these two days esp yesterday.I told her that i cun work till friday cz i nid 2 go bek uni 2 register on fri.I dont mind if she dont pay me for that day but worse cum worse she wanted me 2 make replacement class for those kids on wed.It was public holiday and most of dem dun have 2 attend school.Ok la fine.i noe im in charge of them so i have 2 b responsible.so i accept that.Den the other day she told me that she will me putting some of her students into my two replacement class as well.I wa like wth???she dun even ask me can or not,she just made a command 2 me.Does she noe wat respect is?i dun even have a chance 2 say no!!!i told my sis n mum how teruk this woman is and i tink my sis was ryte.I was too nice 2 her since the 1st day and dats why she take advantage on me.Well,i guess i was being too kind 2 her already.Lesson learned:Must say NO occasionally!:)o else u will b d next victim just lyk me.

yday i worked from 8.30 till 6pm for her.Std 3 class was ok cz the number of students that she added wasnt too many.well, i still can handle.However,std 4 class so so many.up 2 20 ppl.i have 2 teach from chinese den science den maths.20 is too much for me to handle esp wen it cums 2 math.this is bcz their maths levels varied and it is really hard 2 teach dem one by one.moreover the table was sooooo short(is for kindergarden kids actually but she used it for tuition class as well.super stingy)i need 2 bend down and maintain at that position for lyk 4hours.i cun even have chance 2 took a sip of water to quench my thirst.dey kept asking u to help dem solve their maths problem.then i dunno how she tell those students about the time for replace ment class.sum arrived after i finish teaching chinese.den sum didnt have tuition for science so i need 2 give dem do maths while i teach others science.I was working lyk a slave there.no one even enter and help me.She can happily sitting outside and read her newspaper.so so so inconsiderate man!i can tell u one thing,wen she is giving tuition 2 dem,she gt a son 2 help her.so basically she just teach lyk 6 ppl max during the 2hours.A son!!i dun even have a person 2 help me and i have 2 handle lyk how many??20~!!!!i nid 2 check their answers weneva dey finish lyk 2 pages o else dey will just simply circle d answer without trying.dats wat she wants me 2 do.i wassss sooooo tired after that.she can happily cancel her next thursday class cz i had help her 2 give dem replacement already.she can happily rest whole day on that day while me??i will continue suffer my sickness due to dehydration.I really hate her cz she always add in students into my class weneva she like without discussing with me and i have 2 help the newcomers to catch up with the others.

this is not the 1st time she combine her class into mine.but i dun get anything extra from her.The number of students increased and the amount of money inside her pocket is gaining as well BUT the amount of salary i received is the same as well.im not asking for the extra money if i din do extra work.i tink i deserved 2 get more cz im teaching 2 instead of 1 class yesterday.i should be paid more isnt it?

this afternoon wen i reached there she called me into her office and gave me 3/4 of my salary cz i worked 3 weeks onli.i really disatisfied with her and i feel lyk negotiate but i noe i wun b able 2 win cz she is my employee.Plus i dont wanna spoil my last day there.I know recently she did feel happy with me already.i always treat her invisible and i refuse 2 luk t her weneva i pass through her.i just act busy or marking student's paper.i just want 2 minimise the conversation with her.i feel very disgusted weneva she talk 2 me.Today wen i was giving class 2 std5 students,she cum kacau again.she questioned me why i din tell her there are extra exam papers.She went and photostat sum already cz she tot is not enuff.i din take thsoe extra papers from the beginning,i did place it back at the position where i took it last time.she cun blame me right.she dont even ask me before.It wont costs her alot to photostat few more set of papers ryte?dam siao la this woman.wat she want me 2 do?pay her back?hah.i oso din claim the three red pens that i bought myself from her.

Fine,i dont wanna tok about her anymore.Its over.Im free now.There is one thing that i enjoyed from my work is that i can get to know many cute kiddo.Im gonna miss dem so much and i wont forget dem forever,esp those good luking one,heh.im gonna wait till dey grow up:p

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. boss talks. she pay u she talks. so, tats the way. so fun to see ppl grumble the way i do last time. hahaha. i'm evil.

    ReplyDelete