Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Last Chapter of Student Life?

I wished tat this would be the last one. At least right at this moment I have such feeling.

I'm so sick of the routine of student life. I dun wanna attend lectures, stdy, revise, memorise, exam.....and all these has to be repeated again.Gosh....i just despise it. But what can I do?

Well, it's just another year. Just bear with it......

Then what? Work after graduate. Another things tat cause headache to me. I'm still deciding. Not certain on which road that I wish to take. Well, I know, no matter which road that I decided to take, it will be fine. I guess.

So, talking about the 2nd year being here in the UK. I got a few points that I wished to share:

Good news is, I'm no longer staying in a student accommodation! No longer have to live in the standard small room which seems like a prison to me after staying for 3 years in such room. That's enough. I wanna stay in a more comfy place with cheaper rent but larger space, and most importantly, I wanna stay with my lovely friends AT LEAST for this very final year before we leave and go for different routes to achieve our goals in our life.

Bad new is, the distance to the University is further, which means more walking for me. So, I guess it will be a good form of exercise for me then.

So, this 2 weeks, there are a few things I wish to update to all of u:
- There is a new grocery store in Beeston. And, Tesco is opening soon too. We can have more choice in terms of grocery shopping.To be frank, I'm sick of going Sainsbury every weekend.

- There is GBK in Nottingham.This is a great place for burger lovers. It's opposite Tamatanga(yummy indian cuisine). Nottingham City Council did a great job in providing us more options for food.*claps claps*

-I bought a coffee maker FINALLY:) Just to pamper myself sumtimes with good coffee in this chilly weather.hehe.

-I'm sick of packing sandwiches to uni everyday.I dun have the appetite everytime I see white bread. Damn.Why can't they have a better options for lunch? Pasta? Nooooo, I'm not very keen in having that as well.

- Everyday I crave for Malaysian meal.I wan hawker stall here. I wannnnnnnnnnnnn.

- I'm having homesick the very next day when I reach Nottingham. I miss my frens and family everytime I look at those pictures in facebook.Ishhhh.

-Jubilee Hopper bus had been upgraded! Now is double decker. Yayyyyy.

-Mango student card now offer 35% discount on the bus fare. Hoohoho. But stupid me still got 20pounds on the old mango card.wuwuwu

Well, overall I still feel like going back to Malaysia. I miss everything there. I feel that the 3months summer holiday was so short.I wanna have longer holidays. Aikssss.I know I should feel contented anyway.

Where is my parcel from Malaysia??? I'm waiting impatiently:(



-

No comments:

Post a Comment